The Fallibroome Trust
The Fallibroome Trust is a special place. We are in the privileged position of helping our young people achieve their potential and become active citizens and future leaders.
Our success is based on a commitment to personal growth and a desire to meet the needs of individual students. It is built on core values of trust, respect and optimism as well as a clear understanding of the conditions required for effective learning.
We sustain our success because the following foundations are in place:
- shared values
- highly effective pastoral systems that build the good relationships necessary for achievement
- high expectations of academic progress
- effective opportunities for the student voice to be heard and student leadership to be developed
- effective partnerships with parents and local, national and international communities
- high quality teaching and support by a dedicated and well-informed staff
- modern, well maintained buildings and resources that enhance learning
- a flexible curriculum that meets the needs of all students and a commitment to innovation
Our commitment to ‘System Leadership’ has enabled us to create and grow our Multi-Academy Trust, this alongside a focus on continuous improvement means we are never satisfied and a systematic approach to development and research means we can attract the best teachers and support staff who want to create the exciting opportunities for students to succeed. Our drive for excellence will ensure that Fallibroome Trust students have the opportunity to develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to succeed in the 21st Century.
My role as Executive Principal and National Leader of Education includes a commitment to supporting all Trust schools.
May I extend a warm invitation for you to visit all of the Trust schools and experience the ‘buzz’ of learning in this vibrant community. We are pleased that you decided to join us and we look forward to working with you.
P W Rubery (Executive Principal, CEO)
Proud to be part of The Fallibroome Trust
The Trust evolved from the success of the Fallibroome Academy, an outstanding single Academy Trust with a national reputation for excellence. The Trust’s aims are simple, to create the conditions for: All students to leave school with the combination of … Continued
Working for The Fallibroome Trust
Find out about working for The Fallibroome Trust and the exciting opportunities that we offer.
The Fallibroome Trust
Please check back later for News stories
Welcome Back to the New School Year!
After a glorious summer it’s good to get back in routine and welcome back our students, including those joining our Trust in Reception, Year 7 and Year 12.
Please check back later for new CEO Blog posts.